Scrabble word: MOTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOTOR exist?
Definitions of MOTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - machine that converts other forms of energy into mechanical energy and so imparts motion
- noun - a nonspecific agent that imparts motion
- verb - travel or be transported in a vehicle
- adj - conveying information to the muscles from the CNS
- adj - causing or able to cause motion
- Something, such as a machine or an engine, that produces or imparts motion.
- A device that converts any form of energy into mechanical energy, especially an internal-combustion engine or an arrangement of coils and magnets that converts electric current into mechanical power.
- A motor vehicle, especially an automobile.
- Causing or producing motion: motor power.
- Driven by or having a motor.
- Of or for motors or motor vehicles: motor oil.
- Of, relating to, or designating nerves that carry impulses from the nerve centers to the muscles.
- To drive or travel in a motor vehicle.
- verb - to travel by automobile
There are 5 letters in MOTOR: M O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOTOR plus a wildcard: MOTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOTOR
Images for MOTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.