Scrabble word: MOTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOTOR exist?
Definitions of MOTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - machine that converts other forms of energy into mechanical energy and so imparts motion
- noun - a nonspecific agent that imparts motion
- verb - travel or be transported in a vehicle
- adj - conveying information to the muscles from the CNS
- adj - causing or able to cause motion
- Something, such as a machine or an engine, that produces or imparts motion.
- A device that converts any form of energy into mechanical energy, especially an internal-combustion engine or an arrangement of coils and magnets that converts electric current into mechanical power.
- A motor vehicle, especially an automobile.
- Causing or producing motion: motor power.
- Driven by or having a motor.
- Of or for motors or motor vehicles: motor oil.
- Of, relating to, or designating nerves that carry impulses from the nerve centers to the muscles.
- To drive or travel in a motor vehicle.
- verb - to travel by automobile