Scrabble word: MOOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOOR exist?
Definitions of MOOR in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the Muslim people of north Africa
- noun - open land usually with peaty soil covered with heather and bracken and moss
- verb - secure in or as if in a berth or dock
- verb - come into or dock at a wharf
- verb - secure with cables or ropes
- To make fast (a vessel, for example) by means of cables, anchors, or lines: moor a ship to a dock; a dirigible moored to a tower.
- To fix in place; secure.
- To secure a vessel or an aircraft with lines or anchors.
- To be secured with lines or anchors: The freighter moored alongside the wharf.
- A broad area of open land, often high but poorly drained, with patches of heath and peat bogs.
- verb - to secure a vessel by means of cables