Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOOR exist?
Definitions of MOOR in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the Muslim people of north Africa
- noun - open land usually with peaty soil covered with heather and bracken and moss
- verb - secure in or as if in a berth or dock
- verb - come into or dock at a wharf
- verb - secure with cables or ropes
- To make fast (a vessel, for example) by means of cables, anchors, or lines: moor a ship to a dock; a dirigible moored to a tower.
- To fix in place; secure.
- To secure a vessel or an aircraft with lines or anchors.
- To be secured with lines or anchors: The freighter moored alongside the wharf.
- A broad area of open land, often high but poorly drained, with patches of heath and peat bogs.
- verb - to secure a vessel by means of cables
There are 4 letters in MOOR: M O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOOR plus a wildcard: MOOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOOR
Images for MOOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.