Scrabble word: ROOMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROOMS exist?
Definitions of ROOMS in dictionaries:
- noun - apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel)
- noun - an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling
- noun - space for movement
- noun - opportunity for
- noun - the people who are present in a room
- verb - live and take one's meals at or in
- verb - to occupy a room (a walled space within a building)
There are 5 letters in ROOMS: M O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROOMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROOMS plus a wildcard: ROOMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROOMS
Images for ROOMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.