Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOROSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOROSE exist?
Definitions of MOROSE in dictionaries:
- adj - showing a brooding ill humor
- Sullenly melancholy; gloomy.
- adv - showing a brooding ill humor or resentment [adj -LENER, -LENEST] : SULLENLY
There are 6 letters in MOROSE: E M O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOROSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOROSE plus a wildcard: MOROSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOROSE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOROSE
- morose - This sweet innocent cat is now morose because you ate its ...
- morose - The gloomy rainy day made the little boy feel morose ...
- morose by Cebius on deviantART
- This womans expression and posture make her look morose.
- morose.jpg picture by Lostinaseaofdreams - Photobucket
- Collecting Words morose
- morose-St. Patricks Day by broad86new on deviantART
- mnartists.org Whittney Streeter morose Little Man
- Tad morose Sender Of Thoughts Album Cover Tad morose Sender Of ...
- DC Photo Gallery Salem Witch Trials morose passerby in...