Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ORES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORES exist?
Definitions of ORES in dictionaries:
- noun - a mineral that contains metal that is valuable enough to be mined
- noun - a monetary subunit in Denmark and Norway and Sweden
- n - a mineral or rock containing a valuable metal
There are 4 letters in ORES: E O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORES plus a wildcard: ORES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORES
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORES
- Cobalt Ore - Mining WotLK - WoWAHProfits.com
- Iron Ore Mines in India Iron Ore Mines Map of India
- Jesus te llama
- Minerals & ores Testing Laboratory Services
- Imachenores zaragoza.jpg - Biquipedia a enciclopedia libre
- Elites Of Minecraft The Miner [First Ore loss Calculated] - Minecraft ...
- Mapas de Playa del Carmen - Quintana Roo - Mexico
- Haga click sobre la imagen para ampliar
- Porta-prendedor em E.V.A com molde Cacareco
- 32x][October 14 v1.4 released][Minecraft 1.3.2] DMpack (Celebrating ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.