Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROUSE exist?
Definitions of ROUSE in dictionaries:
- verb - become active
- verb - force or drive out
- verb - cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- verb - cause to become awake or conscious
- To arouse from slumber, apathy, or depression.
- To excite, as to anger or action; stir up.
- To awaken.
- The act or an instance of arousing.
- v - to bring out of a state of sleep or inactivity
There are 5 letters in ROUSE: E O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROUSE plus a wildcard: ROUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROUSE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROUSE
- rouse Ellen 1867-1934
- CHARGED WITH TENNCARE FRAUD
- rouse High School Leander TX
- 36 - Aaron rouse Position Rover
- Princeton Alumni Weekly Cecilia rouse named Wilson School dean
- ... Leeds ROB rouse WOUTER MEIJS & mc SILKYWednesday 27th April 2011
- Jamesia rouse on defense
- Simon rouses This is your Life
- AXL ROSE - Bienvenido a la jungla tenemos diversion y juegos tenemos ...
- josh rouse country house JOSH rouse IS ALL OVER THE MAP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.