Scrabble word: ROUSE
Is ROUSE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ROUSE in dictionaries:
- verb - become active
- verb - force or drive out
- verb - cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- verb - cause to become awake or conscious
- To arouse from slumber, apathy, or depression.
- To excite, as to anger or action; stir up.
- To awaken.
- The act or an instance of arousing.
- verb - to bring out of a state of sleep or inactivity
There are 5 letters in ROUSE: E O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROUSE
Click to search all anagrams of ROUSE plus a wildcard: ROUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROUSE
Images for ROUSE
Lookup in Wiki for ROUSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.