Scrabble word: AROUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AROUSE exist?
Definitions of AROUSE in dictionaries:
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- verb - stop sleeping
- verb - summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- verb - cause to be alert and energetic
- verb - cause to become awake or conscious
- verb - to begin moving, "As the thunder started the sleeping children began to stir"
- verb - stimulate sexually
- To awaken from or as if from sleep.
- To be or become aroused; stir.
There are 6 letters in AROUSE: A E O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AROUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AROUSE plus a wildcard: AROUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AROUSE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AROUSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.