Scrabble word: AROUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AROUSE exist?
Definitions of AROUSE in dictionaries:
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- verb - stop sleeping
- verb - summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- verb - cause to be alert and energetic
- verb - cause to become awake or conscious
- verb - to begin moving, "As the thunder started the sleeping children began to stir"
- verb - stimulate sexually
- To awaken from or as if from sleep.
- To be or become aroused; stir.