Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AROUSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does AROUSED exist?
Definitions of AROUSED in dictionaries:
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- verb - stop sleeping
- verb - summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- verb - cause to be alert and energetic
- verb - cause to become awake or conscious
- verb - to begin moving, "As the thunder started the sleeping children began to stir"
- verb - stimulate sexually
- adj - aroused to action
- adj - emotionally aroused
- adj - brought to a state of great tension
- adj - feeling great sexual desire
- adj - keenly excited (especially sexually) or indicating excitement
- adj - (of persons) excessively affected by emotion
There are 7 letters in AROUSED: A D E O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AROUSED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AROUSED plus a wildcard: AROUSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AROUSED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AROUSED
- aroused - Male - Melrose Press
- GETTING aroused
- Dont Get aroused - Downtown no Gaki No Tsukai ya Arahende Wiki
- Negro aroused 1935 By Edna Manley
- aroused in Public
- Feel Less Masculine Yet Slightly aroused... - Damn LOL
- This is my universe. - aroused.
- Air pollution hits the pop scene Tom Vek aroused - EcoHustler
- aroused Golfers Usually Self-Destruct Robert Fagan
- aroused 2009
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.