Scrabble word: AROUSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does AROUSED exist?
Definitions of AROUSED in dictionaries:
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- verb - stop sleeping
- verb - summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- verb - cause to be alert and energetic
- verb - cause to become awake or conscious
- verb - to begin moving, "As the thunder started the sleeping children began to stir"
- verb - stimulate sexually
- adj - aroused to action
- adj - emotionally aroused
- adj - brought to a state of great tension
- adj - feeling great sexual desire
- adj - keenly excited (especially sexually) or indicating excitement
- adj - (of persons) excessively affected by emotion
There are 7 letters in AROUSED: A D E O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AROUSED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AROUSED plus a wildcard: AROUSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AROUSED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words