Scrabble word: SOAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOAR exist?
Definitions of SOAR in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of rising upward into the air
- verb - rise rapidly
- verb - fly by means of a hang glider
- verb - fly upwards or high in the sky
- verb - go or move upward
- verb - fly a plane without an engine
- To rise, fly, or glide high and with little apparent effort.
- To climb swiftly or powerfully.
- To glide in an aircraft while maintaining altitude.
- The act of soaring.
- The altitude or scope attained in soaring.
- verb - to fly at a great height