Scrabble word: ROARS
Is ROARS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ROARS in dictionaries:
- noun - a deep prolonged loud noise
- noun - a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal)
- noun - the sound made by a lion
- verb - make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles
- verb - utter words loudly and forcefully
- verb - emit long loud cries
- verb - act or proceed in a riotous, turbulent, or disorderly way
- verb - make a loud noise, as of animal
- verb - laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
- verb - to utter a loud, deep sound
There are 5 letters in ROARS: A O R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROARS
Click to search all anagrams of ROARS plus a wildcard: ROARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROARS
Images for ROARS
Lookup in Wiki for ROARS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.