Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROARS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROARS exist?
Definitions of ROARS in dictionaries:
- noun - a deep prolonged loud noise
- noun - a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal)
- noun - the sound made by a lion
- verb - make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles
- verb - utter words loudly and forcefully
- verb - emit long loud cries
- verb - act or proceed in a riotous, turbulent, or disorderly way
- verb - make a loud noise, as of animal
- verb - laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
- v - to utter a loud, deep sound
There are 5 letters in ROARS: A O R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROARS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROARS plus a wildcard: ROARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROARS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROARS
- Alessandro Ferretti
- The Lion roars Heres What Is New (And What Theyre Saying ...
- Tiziana Drago
- THE HUNDREDS SUMMER 2012 COLLECTION IN STORES TODAY The Hundreds
- 08SS roars W RIDERS(08 ...
- Abilitazioni scientifiche arrivano i semafori per i commissari
- 210 24.71.393 ...
- Voice Acting Pondio
- TIBETAN LIONS ROAR HOP-GAR LAMA KUNG-FU
- Michael Miller Dino Dudes Crib Skirt and Sheet Set. Custom Crib Beddin ...