Scrabble word: ROSARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROSARY exist?
Definitions of ROSARY in dictionaries:
- noun - a string of beads used in counting prayers (especially by Catholics)
- Roman Catholic Church.
- A form of devotion to the Virgin Mary, chiefly consisting of three sets of five decades each of the Hail Mary, each decade preceded by the Lord’s Prayer and ending with a doxology.
- One of these sets of decades.
- A string of beads of 5 or 15 decades on which these prayers are counted.
- Similar beads used by other religious groups.
- noun - a series of prayers in the Roman Catholic Church
There are 6 letters in ROSARY: A O R R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROSARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROSARY plus a wildcard: ROSARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROSARY
Images for ROSARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.