Scrabble word: ROSARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROSARY exist?
Definitions of ROSARY in dictionaries:
- noun - a string of beads used in counting prayers (especially by Catholics)
- Roman Catholic Church.
- A form of devotion to the Virgin Mary, chiefly consisting of three sets of five decades each of the Hail Mary, each decade preceded by the Lord’s Prayer and ending with a doxology.
- One of these sets of decades.
- A string of beads of 5 or 15 decades on which these prayers are counted.
- Similar beads used by other religious groups.
- noun - a series of prayers in the Roman Catholic Church