Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROSARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROSARY exist?
Definitions of ROSARY in dictionaries:
- noun - a string of beads used in counting prayers (especially by Catholics)
- Roman Catholic Church.
- A form of devotion to the Virgin Mary, chiefly consisting of three sets of five decades each of the Hail Mary, each decade preceded by the Lord’s Prayer and ending with a doxology.
- One of these sets of decades.
- A string of beads of 5 or 15 decades on which these prayers are counted.
- Similar beads used by other religious groups.
- n - a series of prayers in the Roman Catholic Church
There are 6 letters in ROSARY: A O R R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROSARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROSARY plus a wildcard: ROSARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROSARY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROSARY
- beautiful graphic can be used to pray the Ecumenical Miracle rosary ...
- HOW TO PRAY THE rosary
- SMILE OF THE WORD rosary--A PRAYER SO PERFECT
- Kingcle rosary Factory
- ... Page 2 rosary Cases rosary Jewelry Page 1 rosary Jewelry Page 2
- make up this 50th Wedding Anniversary rosary.
- cloisonne rosarylink to purchase button
- WWME Colored rosary
- Design Your Own rosary