Scrabble word: RAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAYS exist?
Definitions of RAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - a column of light (as from a beacon)
- noun - a branch of an umbel or an umbelliform inflorescence
- noun - (mathematics) a straight line extending from a point
- noun - a group of nearly parallel lines of electromagnetic radiation
- noun - the syllable naming the second (supertonic) note of any major scale in solmization
- noun - any of the stiff bony spines in the fin of a fish
- noun - cartilaginous fishes having horizontally flattened bodies and enlarged winglike pectoral fins with gills on the underside
- verb - emit as rays
- verb - extend or spread outward from a center or focus or inward towards a center
- verb - expose to radiation
- verb - to emit rays (narrow beams of light)
There are 4 letters in RAYS: A R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAYS plus a wildcard: RAYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAYS
Images for RAYS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.