Scrabble word: GRAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAYS exist?
Definitions of GRAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - a neutral achromatic color midway between white and black
- noun - clothing that is a grey color
- noun - any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are grey
- noun - horse of a light gray or whitish color
- noun - the SI unit of energy absorbed from ionizing radiation
- noun - English radiobiologist in whose honor the gray (the SI unit of energy for the absorbed dose of radiation) was named (1905-1965)
- noun - English poet best known for his elegy written in a country churchyard (1716-1771)
- noun - American navigator who twice circumnavigated the globe and who discovered the Columbia River (1755-1806)
- noun - United States botanist who specialized in North American flora and who was an early supporter of Darwin's theories of evolution (1810-1888)
- verb - make grey
- verb - turn grey
- adj - of a color between white and black
There are 5 letters in GRAYS: A G R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAYS plus a wildcard: GRAYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAYS
Images for GRAYS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.