Scrabble word: GREASY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GREASY exist?
Definitions of GREASY in dictionaries:
- adj - containing an unusual amount of grease or oil
- adj - smeared or soiled with grease or oil
- Coated or soiled with grease.
- Containing grease, especially too much grease: a greasy hamburger.
- Suggestive of grease in slickness or slipperiness: a greasy character.
- adv - containing or resembling grease [adj GREASIER, GREASIEST] : GREASILY
There are 6 letters in GREASY: A E G R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GREASY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GREASY plus a wildcard: GREASY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GREASY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GREASY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.