Is GREASY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GREASY in various dictionaries:
- adj - containing an unusual amount of grease or oil
- adj - smeared or soiled with grease or oil
- Coated or soiled with grease.
- Containing grease, especially too much grease: a greasy hamburger.
- Suggestive of grease in slickness or slipperiness: a greasy character.
- adv - containing or resembling grease [adj GREASIER, GREASIEST] : GREASILY
There are 6 letters in GREASY: A E G R S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GREASY
To search all scrabble anagrams of GREASY, to go: GREASY?
Rearrange the letters in GREASY and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of GREASY
5 letters out of GREASY
4 letters out of GREASY
3 letters out of GREASY
2 letters out of GREASY
Contextual use of GREASY
What's nearby GREASY
Lookup in Wiki for GREASY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GREASY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GREASY"