Scrabble word: RAGES
Is RAGES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RAGES in dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of intense anger
- noun - a state of extreme anger
- noun - something that is desired intensely
- noun - violent state of the elements
- noun - an interest followed with exaggerated zeal
- verb - behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- verb - be violent
- verb - feel intense anger
- verb - to act or speak with violent anger
There are 5 letters in RAGES: A E G R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAGES
Click to search all anagrams of RAGES plus a wildcard: RAGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAGES
Images for RAGES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.