Scrabble word: GRAVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAVES exist?
Definitions of GRAVES in dictionaries:
- noun - English writer known for his interest in mythology and in the classics (1895-1985)
- noun - death of a person
- noun - a place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone)
- noun - a mark (`) placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
- verb - shape (a material like stone or wood) by whittling away at it
- verb - carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
- A region of southwest France in the Garonne River valley.
- adj - extremely serious
- verb - to form by incision