Scrabble word: GRAVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAVES exist?
Definitions of GRAVES in dictionaries:
- noun - English writer known for his interest in mythology and in the classics (1895-1985)
- noun - death of a person
- noun - a place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone)
- noun - a mark (`) placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
- verb - shape (a material like stone or wood) by whittling away at it
- verb - carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
- A region of southwest France in the Garonne River valley.
- adj - extremely serious
- verb - to form by incision
There are 6 letters in GRAVES: A E G R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAVES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAVES plus a wildcard: GRAVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAVES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRAVES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.