Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRAVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAVE exist?
Definitions of GRAVE in dictionaries:
- noun - death of a person
- noun - a place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone)
- noun - a mark (`) placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
- verb - shape (a material like stone or wood) by whittling away at it
- verb - carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
- adj - dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises
- adj - causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm
- adj - of great gravity or crucial import
- An excavation for the interment of a corpse.
- A place of burial.
- Death or extinction: faced the grave with calm resignation.
- Requiring serious thought; momentous: a grave decision in a time of crisis.
- Fraught with danger or harm: a grave wound.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_S.
- Somber or dark in hue.
- Written with or modified by the mark (`), as the è in Sèvres.
- A mark (`) indicating a pronounced e for the sake of meter in the usually nonsyllabic ending -ed in English poetry.
- To sculpt or carve; engrave.
- To stamp or impress deeply; fix permanently.
- In a slow and solemn manner.
- adj - extremely serious
- v - to form by incision
There are 5 letters in GRAVE: A E G R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAVE plus a wildcard: GRAVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAVE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRAVE
- Filegrave of Amy Lowell.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileRobert Niland grave Marker.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- In the grave....
- Place for My Thoughts grave
- FileEdgar allan poes grave.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Filegrave of Jim Morrison.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileNick Drake grave.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Hating It Magazine Blog Archive Lady Falls Into Open grave
- ... or save himself from the power of the grave Selah (Psalm 8947-48
- The grave of Ruben and JeanneSaillens showing the setting.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.