Scrabble word: GRAVER
Is GRAVER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GRAVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a tool used by an engraver
- adj - dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises
- adj - causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm
- adj - of great gravity or crucial import
- One who carves or engraves.
- An engraver’s cutting tool.
- verb - to form by incision
There are 6 letters in GRAVER: A E G R R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAVER
Click to search all anagrams of GRAVER plus a wildcard: GRAVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAVER
Images for GRAVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.