Scrabble word: RARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RARE exist?
Definitions of RARE in dictionaries:
- adj - not widely known
- adj - recurring only at long intervals
- adj - not widely distributed
- adj - having low density
- adj - marked by an uncommon quality
- adj - (of meat) cooked a short time
- Infrequently occurring; uncommon: a rare event; a plant that is rare in this region.
- Excellent; extraordinary: a rare sense of honor; a rare friend.
- Thin in density: rarefied: rare air.
- adj - occurring infrequently
- verb - to be enthusiastic
There are 4 letters in RARE: A E R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RARE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RARE plus a wildcard: RARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RARE
Images for RARE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.