Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FARER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FARER exist?
Definitions of FARER in dictionaries:
- adj - located at a great distance in time or space or degree
- adj - being of a considerable distance or length
- adj - being the animal or vehicle on the right or being on the right side of an animal or vehicle
- adj - beyond a norm in opinion or actions
- v - to go from one place to another
There are 5 letters in FARER: A E F R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FARER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FARER plus a wildcard: FARER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FARER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FARER
- Theresa B. farer a woman of spirit and taste dies at 87 - Philly.com
- Photo of Ronnie farer from Donnie Brasco (1997)
- Ships Images October 2011
- Photo of Al Pacino from Donnie Brasco (1997) with Ronnie farer
- RTC Display Resume Ronnie farer
- Nord farer - IMO 9293947 - Callsign IBYG - ShipSpotting.com - Ship ...
- Home Apparel Sea farer Socks - Womens
- Eurabia - Artikler
- Ray-Ban 2140 Wayfarer Tortoise Polarised Sunglasses Ray-Ban RB2140 ...
- Full resolution (3500 2050 pixels file size 724 KB MIME ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.