Scrabble word: FARMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FARMER exist?
Definitions of FARMER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who operates a farm
- noun - United States civil rights leader who in 1942 founded the Congress of Racial Equality (born in 1920)
- noun - an expert on cooking whose cookbook has undergone many editions (1857-1915)
- One who works on or operates a farm.
- One who has paid for the right to collect and retain certain revenues or profits.
- adj - to manage and cultivate as a farm (a tract of land devoted to agriculture) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FARMABLE
There are 6 letters in FARMER: A E F M R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FARMER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FARMER plus a wildcard: FARMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FARMER
Images for FARMER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.