Scrabble word: FARMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FARMER exist?
Definitions of FARMER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who operates a farm
- noun - United States civil rights leader who in 1942 founded the Congress of Racial Equality (born in 1920)
- noun - an expert on cooking whose cookbook has undergone many editions (1857-1915)
- One who works on or operates a farm.
- One who has paid for the right to collect and retain certain revenues or profits.
- adj - to manage and cultivate as a farm (a tract of land devoted to agriculture) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FARMABLE