Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FARMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FARMER exist?
Definitions of FARMER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who operates a farm
- noun - United States civil rights leader who in 1942 founded the Congress of Racial Equality (born in 1920)
- noun - an expert on cooking whose cookbook has undergone many editions (1857-1915)
- One who works on or operates a farm.
- One who has paid for the right to collect and retain certain revenues or profits.
- adj - to manage and cultivate as a farm (a tract of land devoted to agriculture) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FARMABLE
There are 6 letters in FARMER: A E F M R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FARMER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FARMER plus a wildcard: FARMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FARMER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FARMER
- FileYuanyang hani farmer.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileOld farmer woman.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- From Hunters to farmers The Kneighborhood of Knowledge
- Filefarmer in Vietnam.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The Real Dirt on farmer John TreeHugger
- Posted on 20101228 by farmer Mike Biltonen
- Filefarmer.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- This photo of a rice farmer in Bali comes from wYnands photostream ...
- Filefarmer in the haor.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- ... found guilty in France for farmers illness The Red Pill Guide