Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEAR exist?
Definitions of FEAR in dictionaries:
- noun - an emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight)
- noun - an anxious feeling
- noun - a feeling of profound respect for someone or something
- verb - be afraid or feel anxious or apprehensive about a possible or probable situation or event
- verb - be afraid or scared of
- verb - be sorry
- verb - be uneasy or apprehensive about
- verb - regard with feelings of respect and reverence
- A feeling of agitation and anxiety caused by the presence or imminence of danger.
- A state or condition marked by this feeling: living in fear.
- A feeling of disquiet or apprehension: a fear of looking foolish.
- Extreme reverence or awe, as toward a supreme power.
- A reason for dread or apprehension: Being alone is my greatest fear.
- To be afraid or frightened of.
- To be uneasy or apprehensive about: feared the test results.
- To be in awe of; revere.
- To consider probable; expect: I fear you are wrong.
- To feel fear within (oneself).
- To be afraid.
- These nouns all denote the agitation and anxiety caused by the presence or imminence of danger.
- v - to be afraid of
There are 4 letters in FEAR: A E F R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEAR plus a wildcard: FEAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEAR
Images for FEAR
- fear vs Faith
- Its All About Love Pushing Past fear
- Cheese fear and Laughing at Yourself - The Inspired Classroom The ...
- fear Yeah I know what fear is. Ive been afraid before.
- fears & Phobias
- fear - Oct 2006
- No fear BLOGA THEOLOGICA
- The Wages Of fear Just Another Pretty Farce
- Deb Neumans BIZ TIPS To fear or Not to fear
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.