Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FERIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does FERIA exist?
Definitions of FERIA in dictionaries:
- noun - a weekday on which no festival or holiday is celebrated
- noun - (in Spanish speaking regions) a local festival or fair, usually in honor of some patron saint
- adj - a weekday of a church calendar on which no feast is celebrated [n -RIAS or -RIAE] : FERIAL
There are 5 letters in FERIA: A E F I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FERIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FERIA plus a wildcard: FERIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FERIA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FERIA
- FileAtracciones feria de Albacete.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- feria de Abril in Sevilla
- feria de Colima feria de todos los Santos 2012
- la feria de albacete La feria de Albacete
- BARREDA LA feria DE ALBACETE ES MUCHO MS QUE UNA feria. ES ...
- Ensemble tenue feria fetes basque cinta et foulard rouge sur arditegia ...
- Imagen de Imagenes de ocio Atraccion de feria.
- feria de Abril 2013 de Sevilla Hoteles en el centro de Sevilla Hotels ...
- La feria de San Marcos
- Definicin de feria Concepto en Definicin ABC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.