Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FERIAE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FERIAE exist?
Definitions of FERIAE in dictionaries:
- adj - a weekday of a church calendar on which no feast is celebrated [n -RIAS or -RIAE] : FERIAL
There are 6 letters in FERIAE: A E E F I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FERIAE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FERIAE plus a wildcard: FERIAE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FERIAE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FERIAE
- feriae Junction - Wookieepedia the Star Wars Wiki
- feriae Volceiane 2010 Programma di valorizzazione del Parco ...
- It is only fitting that the month-long festival of Mars ( feriae Marti ...
- ... anno accademico e nuovo Principe per le feriae Matricularum Senesium
- ... Auctioneers Bishop (Sam[uel]) feriae Poeticae sive Camina Anglicana
- LETTERATURA LATINA E GRECA - feriae AUGUSTI - CARPE DIEM -Orazio ...
- feriae Augusti Valdaora Notizie
- The last one is Marziale the Patron Saint of Torricella.
- feriae Latino Flickr - Photo Sharing
- feriae casa vacanze Appartamento - puglia (Ugento - Lecce - LE)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.