Scrabble word: AERIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AERIE exist?
Definitions of AERIE in dictionaries:
- noun - the lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle)
- noun - any habitation at a high altitude
- The nest of a bird, such as an eagle, built on a cliff or other high place.
- A house or stronghold perched on a height.
- adj - a bird's nest built high on a mountain or cliff [n -S] : AERIED
There are 5 letters in AERIE: A E E I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AERIE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AERIE plus a wildcard: AERIE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AERIE
Images for AERIE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.