Scrabble word: EASIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does EASIER exist?
Definitions of EASIER in dictionaries:
- adj - posing no difficulty
- adj - not hurried or forced
- adj - free from worry or anxiety
- adj - affording pleasure
- adj - having little impact
- adj - readily exploited or tricked
- adj - in fortunate circumstances financially
- adj - marked by moderate steepness
- adj - affording comfort
- adj - casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior
- adj - less in demand and therefore readily obtainable
- adj - obtained with little effort or sacrifice, often obtained illegally
- adj - not difficult
- noun - a communications code word for the letter E
There are 6 letters in EASIER: A E E I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EASIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EASIER plus a wildcard: EASIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EASIER
Images for EASIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.