Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FREESIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does FREESIA exist?
Definitions of FREESIA in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several plants of the genus Freesia valued for their one-sided clusters of usually fragrant yellow or white or pink tubular flowers
- n - an African herb
There are 7 letters in FREESIA: A E E F I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FREESIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FREESIA plus a wildcard: FREESIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FREESIA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FREESIA
- freesia flower is grown from a solid bulb like the Gladiolus and is ...
- freesia Crown Jewels Mixed - Perennial & Biennial Plants - Thompson ...
- Filefreesia.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Flowers A to Z F is for freesia Flower Blog
- freesia alba Cameron McMaster
- freesia caryophyllacea is a short strongly scented plant with yellow ...
- freesia The Flowers Avenue
- freesia Flowers Top Flowers and Plants
- freesia Flower Pictures - White & Purple freesia Flowers
- Purple Star freesia Beautiful Flower Pictures Blog Floral ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.