Scrabble word: REEFS
Is REEFS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of REEFS in dictionaries:
- noun - a submerged ridge of rock or coral near the surface of the water
- noun - a rocky region in the southern Transvaal in northeastern South Africa
- noun - one of several strips across a sail that can be taken in or rolled up to lessen the area of the sail that is exposed to the wind
- verb - lower and bring partially inboard
- verb - roll up (a portion of a sail) in order to reduce its area
- verb - reduce (a sail) by taking in a reef
- adj - to reduce the area of a sail [v -ED, -ING, -S] : REEFABLE
There are 5 letters in REEFS: E E F R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REEFS
To search all scrabble anagrams of REEFS, to go: REEFS?
Let's rearrange the letters in REEFS and see some winning combinations
Images for REEFS
Lookup in Wiki for REEFS
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.