Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REEFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REEFS exist?
Definitions of REEFS in dictionaries:
- noun - a submerged ridge of rock or coral near the surface of the water
- noun - a rocky region in the southern Transvaal in northeastern South Africa
- noun - one of several strips across a sail that can be taken in or rolled up to lessen the area of the sail that is exposed to the wind
- verb - lower and bring partially inboard
- verb - roll up (a portion of a sail) in order to reduce its area
- verb - reduce (a sail) by taking in a reef
- adj - to reduce the area of a sail [v -ED, -ING, -S] : REEFABLE
There are 5 letters in REEFS: E E F R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REEFS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REEFS plus a wildcard: REEFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REEFS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REEFS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.