Scrabble word: FREEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does FREEST exist?
Definitions of FREEST in dictionaries:
- adj - able to act at will
- adj - unconstrained or not chemically bound in a molecule or not fixed and capable of relatively unrestricted motion
- adj - costing nothing
- adj - not occupied or in use
- adj - not fixed in position
- adj - not held in servitude
- adj - not taken up by scheduled activities
- adj - completely wanting or lacking
- adj - not literal
- adj - not subject to restriction or control
There are 6 letters in FREEST: E E F R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FREEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FREEST plus a wildcard: FREEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FREEST
Images for FREEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.