Scrabble word: RESET
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESET exist?
Definitions of RESET in dictionaries:
- noun - device for resetting instruments or controls
- verb - set anew
- verb - set to zero
- verb - adjust again after an initial failure
- To set again: reset a broken bone.
- To change the reading of: reset a clock.
- The act of setting again.
- Something set again.
- verb - to put in a particular position
There are 5 letters in RESET: E E R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESET plus a wildcard: RESET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESET
Images for RESET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.