Scrabble word: STREET
In which Scrabble dictionary does STREET exist?
Definitions of STREET in dictionaries:
- noun - a thoroughfare (usually including sidewalks) that is lined with buildings
- noun - the part of a thoroughfare between the sidewalks
- noun - the streets of a city viewed as a depressed environment in which there is poverty and crime and prostitution and dereliction
- noun - a situation offering opportunities
- noun - people living or working on the same street
- A public way or thoroughfare in a city or town, usually with a sidewalk or sidewalks.
- Such a public way considered apart from the sidewalks: Don’t play in the street.
- A public way or road along with the houses or buildings abutting it: lives on a quiet street.
- The people living, working, or habitually gathering in or along a street: The whole street protested the new parking regulations.
- The streets of a city viewed as the scene of crime, poverty, or dereliction.
- Near or giving passage to a street: a street door.
- Taking place in the street: a street brawl; street crime.
- Living or making a living on the streets: street people; a street vendor.
- Performing on the street: street musicians; a street juggler.
- Crude; vulgar: street language; street humor.
- Appropriate for wear or use in public: street clothes.
- Without a job; idle.
- Without a home; homeless.
- Out of prison; at liberty.
- noun - a public thoroughfare
There are 6 letters in STREET: E E R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STREET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STREET plus a wildcard: STREET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STREET
Images for STREET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.