Scrabble word: TESTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TESTER exist?
Definitions of TESTER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who administers a test to determine your qualifications
- noun - a flat canopy (especially one over a four-poster bed)
- One that tests: a battery tester; a taste tester.
- A canopy, as over a bed or pulpit.
- adj - to subject to an examination [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TESTABLE
There are 6 letters in TESTER: E E R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TESTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TESTER plus a wildcard: TESTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TESTER
Images for TESTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.