Scrabble word: TEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEST exist?
Definitions of TEST in dictionaries:
- noun - trying something to find out about it
- noun - any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc
- noun - a set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge
- noun - the act of undergoing testing
- noun - the act of testing something
- noun - a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
- verb - put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- verb - test or examine for the presence of disease or infection
- verb - examine someone's knowledge of something
- verb - show a certain characteristic when tested
- verb - achieve a certain score or rating on a test
- verb - determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- verb - undergo a test
- A procedure for critical evaluation; a means of determining the presence, quality, or truth of something; a trial: a test of one’s eyesight; subjecting a hypothesis to a test; a test of an athlete’s endurance.
- A series of questions, problems, or physical responses designed to determine knowledge, intelligence, or ability.
- A basis for evaluation or judgment: “A test of democratic government is how Congress and the president work together” (Haynes Johnson).
- A physical or chemical change by which a substance may be detected or its properties ascertained.
- A reagent used to cause or promote such a change.
- A positive result obtained.
- A cupel.
- To subject to a test; try: tested the pen by scribbling on scrap paper; testing each mango for ripeness by pressing and smelling it; testing job applicants.
- To determine the presence or properties of (a substance).
- To assay (metal) in a cupel.
- To undergo a test.
- To administer a test: test for acid content; test for the presence of an antibody.
- To achieve a score or rating on tests: took the entrance examinations and tested high.
- To exhibit a given characteristic when subjected to a test: test positive for the tubercle bacillus.
- A hard external covering, as that of certain amoebas, dinoflagellates, and sea urchins.
- adj - to subject to an examination [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TESTABLE
There are 4 letters in TEST: E S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEST plus a wildcard: TEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEST
Images for TEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.