Scrabble word: TASTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TASTE exist?
Definitions of TASTE in dictionaries:
- noun - the sensation that results when taste buds in the tongue and throat convey information about the chemical composition of a soluble stimulus
- noun - a strong liking
- noun - delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values)
- noun - a brief experience of something
- noun - a small amount eaten or drunk
- noun - the faculty of distinguishing sweet, sour, bitter, and salty properties in the mouth
- noun - a kind of sensing
- verb - have flavor
- verb - perceive by the sense of taste
- verb - take a sample of
- verb - have a distinctive or characteristic taste
- verb - distinguish flavors
- verb - experience briefly
- To distinguish the flavor of by taking into the mouth.
- To eat or drink a small quantity of.
- To partake of, especially for the first time; experience.
- To perceive as if by the sense of taste.
- To appreciate or enjoy.
- To distinguish flavors in the mouth.
- To have a distinct flavor: The stew tastes salty.
- To eat or drink a small amount.
- To have experience or enjoyment; partake: tasted of the life of the very rich.
- The sense that distinguishes the sweet, sour, salty, and bitter qualities of dissolved substances in contact with the taste buds on the tongue.
- This sense in combination with the senses of smell and touch, which together receive a sensation of a substance in the mouth.
- The sensation of sweet, sour, salty, or bitter qualities produced by or as if by a substance placed in the mouth.
- The unified sensation produced by any of these qualities plus a distinct smell and texture; flavor.
- A distinctive perception as if by the sense of taste: an experience that left a bad taste in my mouth.
- The act of tasting.
- A small quantity eaten or tasted.
- A limited or first experience; a sample: “Thousands entered the war, got just a taste of it, and then stepped out” (Mark Twain).
- A personal preference or liking: a taste for adventure.
- The faculty of discerning what is aesthetically excellent or appropriate.
- A manner indicative of the quality of such discernment: a room furnished with superb taste.
- The sense of what is proper, seemly, or least likely to give offense in a given social situation.
- A manner indicative of the quality of this sense.
- The act of testing; trial.
- adj - to perceive the flavor of by taking into the mouth [v TASTED, TASTING, TASTES] : TASTABLE
There are 5 letters in TASTE: A E S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TASTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TASTE plus a wildcard: TASTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TASTE
Images for TASTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.