Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASTUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASTUTE exist?
Definitions of ASTUTE in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by practical hardheaded intelligence
- Having or showing shrewdness and discernment, especially with respect to one’s own concerns.
- adv - having keen insight [adj SHREWDER, SHREWDEST] : SHREWDLY
There are 6 letters in ASTUTE: A E S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASTUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASTUTE plus a wildcard: ASTUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASTUTE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASTUTE
- Phocabulary - astute - Synonym adroit brainy bright calculating ...
- BBC - Cumbria - History - Its all about astute
- Above) Aft section of HMS astute at the Barrow Devonshire Dock Hall ...
- Clyde Naval Gazing HMS astute
- ... astute Class submarines (astute Ambush and Artful) for a total cost
- astute Visit The Baton
- HMS astute Royal Navy
- ... BAE Barrow and the building of the astute class submarine - Telegraph
- Run aground The Navys pride and joy HMS astute beached off the ...
- HMS astute Model Graphix
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.