Scrabble word: TETANUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TETANUS exist?
Definitions of TETANUS in dictionaries:
- noun - an acute and serious infection of the central nervous system caused by bacterial infection of open wounds
- noun - a sustained muscular contraction resulting from a rapid series of nerve impulses
- An acute, often fatal disease characterized by spasmodic contraction of voluntary muscles, especially those of the neck and jaw, and caused by the toxin of the bacillus Clostridium tetani, which typically infects the body through a deep wound.
- A state of continuous muscular contraction, especially when induced artificially by rapidly repeated stimuli.
- adj - an infectious disease [n -ES] : TETANOID
There are 7 letters in TETANUS: A E N S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TETANUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TETANUS plus a wildcard: TETANUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TETANUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TETANUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.