Scrabble word: TUNA
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUNA exist?
Definitions of TUNA in dictionaries:
- noun - tropical American prickly pear of Jamaica
- noun - important warm-water fatty fish of the genus Thunnus of the family Scombridae
- noun - any very large marine food and game fish of the genus Thunnus
- noun - New Zealand eel
- Any of various often large scombroid marine food and game fishes of the genus Thunnus and related genera, many of which, including T.
- Any of several related fishes, such as the bonito.
- The edible flesh of tuna, often canned or processed.
- Any of several flat-jointed tropical American cacti of the genus Opuntia, which includes the prickly pears, especially O.
- The edible fruit of any of these cacti.
- noun - a marine food fish