Scrabble word: TUNA
Is TUNA valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TUNA in dictionaries:
- noun - tropical American prickly pear of Jamaica
- noun - important warm-water fatty fish of the genus Thunnus of the family Scombridae
- noun - any very large marine food and game fish of the genus Thunnus
- noun - New Zealand eel
- Any of various often large scombroid marine food and game fishes of the genus Thunnus and related genera, many of which, including T.
- Any of several related fishes, such as the bonito.
- The edible flesh of tuna, often canned or processed.
- Any of several flat-jointed tropical American cacti of the genus Opuntia, which includes the prickly pears, especially O.
- The edible fruit of any of these cacti.
- noun - a marine food fish
There are 4 letters in TUNA: A N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUNA
Click to search all anagrams of TUNA plus a wildcard: TUNA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUNA
Images for TUNA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.