Scrabble word: HAUNT
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAUNT exist?
Definitions of HAUNT in dictionaries:
- noun - a frequently visited place
- verb - follow stealthily or recur constantly and spontaneously to
- verb - haunt like a ghost
- verb - be a regular or frequent visitor to a certain place
- To inhabit, visit, or appear to in the form of a ghost or other supernatural being.
- To visit often; frequent: haunted the movie theaters.
- To come to mind continually; obsess: a riddle that haunted me all morning.
- To recur or visit often, especially as a ghost.
- A place much frequented.
- A ghost or other supernatural being.
- verb - to visit frequently
There are 5 letters in HAUNT: A H N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAUNT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAUNT plus a wildcard: HAUNT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAUNT
Images for HAUNT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.