Scrabble word: HAUNT
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAUNT exist?
Definitions of HAUNT in dictionaries:
- noun - a frequently visited place
- verb - follow stealthily or recur constantly and spontaneously to
- verb - haunt like a ghost
- verb - be a regular or frequent visitor to a certain place
- To inhabit, visit, or appear to in the form of a ghost or other supernatural being.
- To visit often; frequent: haunted the movie theaters.
- To come to mind continually; obsess: a riddle that haunted me all morning.
- To recur or visit often, especially as a ghost.
- A place much frequented.
- A ghost or other supernatural being.
- verb - to visit frequently