Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HUN
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUN exist?
Definitions of HUN in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of a nomadic people who invaded Europe in the 4th century
- noun - offensive term for a person of German descent
- A member of a nomadic pastoralist people who invaded Europe in the fourth and fifth centuries A.
- Often hun.
- Used as a disparaging term for a German, especially a German soldier in World War I.
- n - a barbarous, destructive person
There are 3 letters in HUN: H N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUN plus a wildcard: HUN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUN
Images for HUN
- Atilla the hun My Candidate to Head the SEC
- Whitewashing Attila the hun Eurasian Sensation
- ... hun the most feared enemy of the Roman Empire for two decades. 1500
- Attila the hun - Credit wikimedia commons
- Attila King of the huns]
- Attila the hun was an infamous vicious barbarian King who attacked ...
- Stuff Stef Says Who is Attila the hun
- Magyar himnusz Attila a hun fejededelem (kp)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.