Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HUNK
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUNK exist?
Definitions of HUNK in dictionaries:
- noun - a well-built sexually attractive man
- noun - a large piece of something without definite shape
- A large piece; a chunk: a hunk of fresh bread.
- A sexually attractive man with a well-developed physique.
- n - a large piece
There are 4 letters in HUNK: H K N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUNK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUNK plus a wildcard: HUNK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUNK
Images for HUNK
- ... ORALLICIOUS - Body Beautiful Israeli hunk Eliad Cohen Baby
- Shadow Void hunk of the week
- CHAIWAT THONGSAENG Thai hunk. The BEAUTY and the BEEF. A BUFFED UP ...
- hunk II - mobile9
- Muscle Jocks hunky Cowboy
- This Brazilian-born hunk is the new face of 2xist underwear and he is ...
- Shadow Void hunk Of The Week
- the hunk thread - Page 11
- Grouchy Old Cripple A hunk For The Ladies
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.