Scrabble word: HUNT
Is HUNT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HUNT in dictionaries:
- noun - Englishman and Pre-Raphaelite painter (1827-1910)
- noun - United States architect (1827-1895)
- noun - British writer who defended the Romanticism of Keats and Shelley (1784-1859)
- noun - an association of huntsmen who hunt for sport
- noun - an instance of searching for something
- noun - the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
- noun - the work of finding and killing or capturing animals for food or pelts
- noun - the pursuit and killing or capture of wild animals regarded as a sport
- verb - pursue for food or sport (as of wild animals)
- verb - pursue or chase relentlessly
- verb - chase away, with as with force
- verb - yaw back and forth about a flight path
- verb - oscillate about a desired speed, position, or state to an undesirable extent
- verb - seek, search for
- verb - search (an area) for prey
- To pursue (game) for food or sport.
- To search through (an area) for prey: hunted the ridges.
- To make use of (hounds, for example) in pursuing game.
- To pursue intensively so as to capture or kill: hunted down the escaped convict.
- To seek out; search for.
- To drive out forcibly, especially by harassing; chase away: hunted the newcomers out of town.
- To pursue game.
- To make a search; seek.
- To yaw back and forth about a flight path, as if seeking a new direction or another angle of attack.
- To rotate up and down or back and forth without being deflected by the pilot.
- To oscillate about a selected value.
- To swing back and forth; oscillate.
- The act or sport of hunting: an enthusiast for the hunt.
- A hunting expedition or outing, usually with horses and hounds.
- Those taking part in such an expedition or outing.
- A diligent search or pursuit: on a hunt for cheap gas.
- adv - to pursue for food or sport [v -ED, -ING, -S] : HUNTABLE [adj], HUNTEDLY
There are 4 letters in HUNT: H N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUNT
Click to search all anagrams of HUNT plus a wildcard: HUNT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUNT
Images for HUNT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.