Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHUNT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHUNT exist?
Definitions of SHUNT in dictionaries:
- noun - a passage by which a bodily fluid (especially blood) is diverted from one channel to another
- noun - a conductor having low resistance in parallel with another device to divert a fraction of the current
- noun - implant consisting of a tube made of plastic or rubber
- verb - transfer to another track, of trains
- verb - provide with or divert by means of an electrical shunt
- The act or process of turning aside or moving to an alternate course.
- A railroad switch.
- A low-resistance connection between two points in an electric circuit that forms an alternative path for a portion of the current.
- A passage between two natural body channels, such as blood vessels, especially one created surgically to divert or permit flow from one pathway or region to another; a bypass.
- To turn or move aside or onto another course: shunting traffic around an accident.
- To evade by putting aside or ignoring: urgent problems that society can no longer shunt aside.
- To switch (a train or car) from one track to another.
- To provide or divert (current) by means of a shunt.
- To move or turn aside.
- To become diverted by means of a shunt.
- v - to turn aside
There are 5 letters in SHUNT: H N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHUNT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHUNT plus a wildcard: SHUNT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHUNT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHUNT
- Areas a VP shunt placement. Reprinted from Principles of Neurosurgery ...
- Illustration demonstrating ventriculoperitoneal shunt placement
- Ventriculoperitoneal shunt - series
- Gianna Marie De-mystifying the shunt
- The whole of the shunt will be under the surface of the body.
- Der shunt - ein spezieller Gefzugang fr die Dialyse
- Craniotomy for cerebral shunt
- Die Hirnwasserableitung (der shunt) kann inden Bauchraum oder ...
- shunt und Gefaessanschluss fr die Haemodialyse
- Transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt (TIPS)