Scrabble word: SHUNT
Is SHUNT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SHUNT in dictionaries:
- noun - a passage by which a bodily fluid (especially blood) is diverted from one channel to another
- noun - a conductor having low resistance in parallel with another device to divert a fraction of the current
- noun - implant consisting of a tube made of plastic or rubber
- verb - transfer to another track, of trains
- verb - provide with or divert by means of an electrical shunt
- The act or process of turning aside or moving to an alternate course.
- A railroad switch.
- A low-resistance connection between two points in an electric circuit that forms an alternative path for a portion of the current.
- A passage between two natural body channels, such as blood vessels, especially one created surgically to divert or permit flow from one pathway or region to another; a bypass.
- To turn or move aside or onto another course: shunting traffic around an accident.
- To evade by putting aside or ignoring: urgent problems that society can no longer shunt aside.
- To switch (a train or car) from one track to another.
- To provide or divert (current) by means of a shunt.
- To move or turn aside.
- To become diverted by means of a shunt.
- verb - to turn aside
There are 5 letters in SHUNT: H N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHUNT
Click to search all anagrams of SHUNT plus a wildcard: SHUNT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHUNT
Images for SHUNT
Lookup in Wiki for SHUNT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.