Scrabble word: SHUNTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHUNTS exist?
Definitions of SHUNTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a passage by which a bodily fluid (especially blood) is diverted from one channel to another
- noun - a conductor having low resistance in parallel with another device to divert a fraction of the current
- noun - implant consisting of a tube made of plastic or rubber
- verb - transfer to another track, of trains
- verb - provide with or divert by means of an electrical shunt
- verb - to turn aside
There are 6 letters in SHUNTS: H N S S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHUNTS plus a wildcard: SHUNTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHUNTS
Images for SHUNTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.