Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HUNS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUNS exist?
Definitions of HUNS in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of a nomadic people who invaded Europe in the 4th century
- noun - offensive term for a person of German descent
- n - a barbarous, destructive person
There are 4 letters in HUNS: H N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUNS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUNS plus a wildcard: HUNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUNS
Images for HUNS
- huns in battle with the Alans 1870s engraving after a drawing by ...
- Les huns des btes deux pieds
- huns & Shahis
- Badass of the Week Attila the Hun
- huns Aocbox
- The huns in Europe - Romanian History and Culture
- Les huns (Embleton) - Guerres antiques - Langue Agile - Photos - Club ...
- huns 002.jpg
- Indian History huns (Hunas)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.