Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HUNTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUNTS exist?
Definitions of HUNTS in dictionaries:
- noun - Englishman and Pre-Raphaelite painter (1827-1910)
- noun - United States architect (1827-1895)
- noun - British writer who defended the Romanticism of Keats and Shelley (1784-1859)
- noun - an association of huntsmen who hunt for sport
- noun - an instance of searching for something
- noun - the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
- noun - the work of finding and killing or capturing animals for food or pelts
- noun - the pursuit and killing or capture of wild animals regarded as a sport
- verb - pursue for food or sport (as of wild animals)
- verb - pursue or chase relentlessly
- verb - chase away, with as with force
- verb - yaw back and forth about a flight path
- verb - oscillate about a desired speed, position, or state to an undesirable extent
- verb - seek, search for
- verb - search (an area) for prey
- adv - to pursue for food or sport [v -ED, -ING, -S] : HUNTABLE [adj], HUNTEDLY
There are 5 letters in HUNTS: H N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUNTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUNTS plus a wildcard: HUNTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUNTS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HUNTS
- ... Sauce Puree Hunt Tomato Sauce hunts Tomato Sauce Last products viewed
- More hunts
- hunts Diced Tomatoes at FoodServiceDirect.com
- Cabelas Dangerous hunts 2009 Screenshots PlayStation 3
- National Geographics dangerous hunts 2011
- Download Cabelas Dangerous hunts 2011 [Wii][Pal][Scrubbed]-TLS Torrent ...
- Cabelas Dangerous hunts 2011 Galleries Joystiq
- Cabelas Dangerous hunts 2013 includes Fearm - Video Game News ...
- hunts Tomato Assort.gif
- hunts ketchup
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.