Scrabble word: THUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does THUS exist?
Definitions of THUS in dictionaries:
- noun - an aromatic gum resin obtained from various Arabian or East African trees
- adv - (used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or as a result
- adv - in the way indicated
- See Usage Note at thusly.
- To a stated degree or extent; so.
- Therefore; consequently: Thus it was necessary for me to resign.
- For example: Few of the nation’s largest cities are state capitals; thus neither New York nor Chicago is the seat of its state’s government.
- adv - in this manner