Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: THUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does THUS exist?
Definitions of THUS in dictionaries:
- noun - an aromatic gum resin obtained from various Arabian or East African trees
- adv - (used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or as a result
- adv - in the way indicated
- See Usage Note at thusly.
- To a stated degree or extent; so.
- Therefore; consequently: Thus it was necessary for me to resign.
- For example: Few of the nation’s largest cities are state capitals; thus neither New York nor Chicago is the seat of its state’s government.
- adv - in this manner
There are 4 letters in THUS: H S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THUS plus a wildcard: THUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THUS
Images for THUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.