Scrabble word: SOUTH
Is SOUTH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SOUTH in dictionaries:
- noun - the region of the United States lying to the south of the Mason-Dixon line
- noun - the southern states that seceded from the United States in 1861
- noun - the cardinal compass point that is at 180 degrees
- noun - a location in the southern part of a country, region, or city
- noun - the direction corresponding to the southward cardinal compass point
- adj - situated in or facing or moving toward or coming from the south
- adv - in a southern direction
- The direction along a meridian 90 clockwise from east; the direction to the right of sunrise.
- The cardinal point on the mariner’s compass 180 clockwise from due north and directly opposite north.
- An area or a region lying in the south.
- Often South.
- The southern part of the earth.
- S, S.
- To, toward, of, facing, or in the south.
- S, S.
- verb - to move toward the south (a cardinal point of the compass)
There are 5 letters in SOUTH: H O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOUTH
Click to search all anagrams of SOUTH plus a wildcard: SOUTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOUTH
Images for SOUTH
Lookup in Wiki for SOUTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.