Scrabble word: SOUTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOUTH exist?
Definitions of SOUTH in dictionaries:
- noun - the region of the United States lying to the south of the Mason-Dixon line
- noun - the southern states that seceded from the United States in 1861
- noun - the cardinal compass point that is at 180 degrees
- noun - a location in the southern part of a country, region, or city
- noun - the direction corresponding to the southward cardinal compass point
- adj - situated in or facing or moving toward or coming from the south
- adv - in a southern direction
- The direction along a meridian 90 clockwise from east; the direction to the right of sunrise.
- The cardinal point on the mariner’s compass 180 clockwise from due north and directly opposite north.
- An area or a region lying in the south.
- Often South.
- The southern part of the earth.
- S, S.
- To, toward, of, facing, or in the south.
- S, S.
- verb - to move toward the south (a cardinal point of the compass)