Scrabble word: SOUTHS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOUTHS exist?
Definitions of SOUTHS in dictionaries:
- noun - the region of the United States lying to the south of the Mason-Dixon line
- noun - the southern states that seceded from the United States in 1861
- noun - the cardinal compass point that is at 180 degrees
- noun - a location in the southern part of a country, region, or city
- noun - the direction corresponding to the southward cardinal compass point
- verb - to move toward the south (a cardinal point of the compass)
There are 6 letters in SOUTHS: H O S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOUTHS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOUTHS plus a wildcard: SOUTHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOUTHS
Images for SOUTHS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.