Scrabble word: TOPHUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOPHUS exist?
Definitions of TOPHUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a deposit of urates around a joint or in the external ear
- noun - an incrustation that forms on the teeth and gums
- A deposit of urates in the skin and tissue around a joint or in the external ear, occurring in gout.
- A concretion of mineral salts and organic matter deposited on the surface of the teeth.
- noun - a deposit of urates in the tissue around a joint
There are 6 letters in TOPHUS: H O P S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOPHUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOPHUS plus a wildcard: TOPHUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOPHUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TOPHUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.