Scrabble word: POUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does POUT exist?
Definitions of POUT in dictionaries:
- noun - a disdainful grimace
- noun - marine eellike mostly bottom-dwelling fishes of northern seas
- noun - catfish common in eastern United States
- verb - be in a huff and display one's displeasure
- verb - make a sad face and thrust out one's lower lip
- To exhibit displeasure or disappointment; sulk.
- To protrude the lips in an expression of displeasure or sulkiness.
- To project or protrude.
- To push out or protrude (the lips).
- To utter or express with a pout.
- A protrusion of the lips, especially as an expression of sullen discontent.
- Often pouts.
- verb - to protrude the lips in ill humor
There are 4 letters in POUT: O P T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POUT plus a wildcard: POUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POUT
Images for POUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.