Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does POUT exist?
Definitions of POUT in dictionaries:
- noun - a disdainful grimace
- noun - marine eellike mostly bottom-dwelling fishes of northern seas
- noun - catfish common in eastern United States
- verb - be in a huff and display one's displeasure
- verb - make a sad face and thrust out one's lower lip
- To exhibit displeasure or disappointment; sulk.
- To protrude the lips in an expression of displeasure or sulkiness.
- To project or protrude.
- To push out or protrude (the lips).
- To utter or express with a pout.
- A protrusion of the lips, especially as an expression of sullen discontent.
- Often pouts.
- v - to protrude the lips in ill humor
There are 4 letters in POUT: O P T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POUT plus a wildcard: POUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POUT
Images for POUT
- Visit I Faces for more great photos of pouting kids.
- Wordless Wednesday pout Moms At Work Orlando Sentinel
- You know. A couple of the new Disney shows really arent that bad.
- pouting Prince Who loves to pout Hallyu Guru