Scrabble word: POUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does POUT exist?
Definitions of POUT in dictionaries:
- noun - a disdainful grimace
- noun - marine eellike mostly bottom-dwelling fishes of northern seas
- noun - catfish common in eastern United States
- verb - be in a huff and display one's displeasure
- verb - make a sad face and thrust out one's lower lip
- To exhibit displeasure or disappointment; sulk.
- To protrude the lips in an expression of displeasure or sulkiness.
- To project or protrude.
- To push out or protrude (the lips).
- To utter or express with a pout.
- A protrusion of the lips, especially as an expression of sullen discontent.
- Often pouts.
- verb - to protrude the lips in ill humor